2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse price, release date
The well-known and hugely popular Japanese company of Mitsubishi is back with its famous and popular sports car Eclipse. In an attempt to revive lost glory, Mitsubishi has come up with a very sporty, innovative and futuristic looking car, the 2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse. This car is the real deal when it comes to satisfying the demand of fans and catering to their tastes. This highly anticipated version of 2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a high-tech design, ahead of its time is real good and is surely going to turn a lot of heads and attract a lot of business in markets worldwide.
2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse: Redesign Exterior and Interior
There is a plethora of new and exciting which are well ahead of its time and offer a very unconventional, attractive and futuristic to this 2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- Its head lights and tail lights have been fully redesigned to give them a design from the future. Sleek, as these lights are, they create a wonderful impression on anyone who happens to lay their eyes upon them. Added to that, these head lights and tail lights come equipped with LED technology to make it stick even more to its futuristic designing and concept.
- Mitsubishi has been clever enough to make a new addition of a pair of two water intake pipes with the shape resembling that of a triangle.
- Also, this new Mitsubishi Eclipse features a set of two oval pipes to serve as exhaust outlets.
- Body has been made very muscular and beefy looking, constructed out of aluminium panels which weight less than any other commonly used material. By doing so, Mitsubishi has been successful in reducing the weight of this car, thus has also considerably reduced fuel consumption figures. This factor will obviously give it an edge over its competitors.
- A sporty roof line which gradually descends down all the way to its rear spoilers which are small and round and sleek looking and are placed on its rear trunk.
- Edge of this 2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse will feature sporty aluminium alloy rods which are five in number
- Sporty and chic front grille on the bumper which is complete with the inclusion of curves and grooves.
The interior fabrication and look of this new 2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse will depend heavily on the power of your pocket. Some of the features that come with this Eclipse from Mitsubishi are:
- Exciting new colour combinations.
- Wooden panels and trims.
- Premium quality leather wrapping for the seats and dash board which gives them a comfortable and sophisticated feel.
- Steering wheel also covered up in leather wrapping and feels great to hold.
2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse: Engine and Fuel Economy
The 2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse is a good sports car and thus it undoubtedly has a great engine. Mitsubishi has equipped their latest beast with:
- A 2.4 litre four cylinder MIVEC 16 SOHC engine which is capable of breathing out 165 brake horsepower and 162 pound feet of torque.
- A much more powerful 3.8 litre V6 MIVEC unit capable of cracking out 265 ponies and 262 pound feet of torque.
Transmission will be 6-speed dual clutch automatic or 5-speed manual, along with fuel economy of 16/24 mpg on city/highway.
2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse: Release Date and Price
2016 Mitsubishi Eclipse will hit market in late 2015 or early 2016 and will come within $ 22 000-$ 30 000. Accessories will of course enhance the prices.