2016 Cadillac CT6 price, specs, luxury sedan
2016 Cadillac CT6 is one of the best sedans cum luxury cars of General Motor’s Cadillac. Since 2012 development of CT6 started. CT6 will make official debut in New York Auto Show on 31st March, 2015. This car by General Motors has been designed with all new architecture known as Omega Platform. Along with Omega Platform, this car has newly added technologies which make the car light in comparison to its size. 2016 Cadillac CT6 is also featured with a new aluminium structure and many new technologies.
2016 Cadillac CT6: Redesign Exterior and Interior
- It has a capacity of 5 people.
- New dashboard with beautiful textures in it.
- Steering wheel is much smoother and has an air bag
- New Cadillac CT6 has got a full control GPS navigation system.
- It has a large trunk to accompany the goods.
- More spacious than any other sedans.
- Great dynamics to provide driver and passenger comfort.
- Outer body is made up of aluminium and silver to make it strong and stylish.
- New dense materials have also been added to outer body to keep the car cool.
- It has a series of new bright LED headlights.
2016 Cadillac CT6: Engine and Fuel Economy
The 2016 Cadillac CT6 has been powered with 3.6L twin-turbocharged V6 engine which provides 420 horsepower and a torque of 430 ft-lbs. This time the General Motors haven’t come up with diesel or petrol engine, but a gas engine with 24 valves fit at the base of the car’s chassis.
This car has 8 speed shiftable automatic transmission system. The new MacPherson strut front suspension allows better movement of the car. Noise, vibrations, and harshness levels have decreased noise, and vibrations levels of the car. The car has a gas engine with 24 valves in it which gives a mileage around 35 mpg in the city roads. Use of premium unleaded fuel makes the car more fuel efficient.
- It has 8 –way power driver and passenger seat.
- This is Lamborghini’s first super turbo-charged car.
- A tachometer is installed on the car.
- It has high but adjustable ground clearance.
- Destination guide can be downloaded with the help of Wi-Fi and the GPS system available in the 2016 CT6.
- A new feature which has been installed is a Magnetic ride control.
2016 Cadillac CT6: Release Date and Price
2016 Cadillac CT6 will be available from 2016-2017 and will be priced between $ 70 000 and $ 80 000. The sedan has 8 gear automatic dual-clutch gearbox which triggers power to the wheels. The car gives a good competition to BMW 7 Series, Audi A8, Lexus LS and Jaguar XJ. The new Cadillac CT6 has all-wheel drive layout and has unique Powertrain, which will be a surprise to the audience till the official release of the car as told by the manager of General Motors. 2016 Cadillac CT6 has built in OneStar 4G LITE connectivity. The four windows have one-touch connectivity which allows opening and shutting of windows by a single touch. General Motors is coming up with a stunning car which all will be waiting for.