2015 Dodge Power Wagon mpg, specs
A heavy duty pickup truck combined with some brutal off road capability to tackle some of the most dangerous challenges – this is what you get in the brand new 2015 Dodge Power Wagon. In this heavy weight truck, Dodge has established a truly hard working and load tackling machine that can take any challenge, head on. This new 2015 Dodge Power Wagon has been re loaded with the most dangerous specs which have made this car a truly capable beast for some serious heavy duty stuffs.
2015 Dodge Power Wagon: Redesign Exterior and Interior
Power Wagon’s ladder frame has been redesigned and remade with high strength 50 KSI steel which includes additional features like hydro formed main rails and boxed up rear rails as well as eight separate cross members. This frame makes it stronger and enhances its ability of towing and tugging and going off the road by a mile.
This new 2015 Dodge Power Wagon also has a latest five link rear axle with coil springs which makes the ride essentially very comfortable. The same feature is also made available up front; only change being that the five link rear axle has become three link front axles. This set up provides much better axle articulation that has never been seen before.
- Mud plugging mission,
- Front and rear differentials that can lock up to ensure maximum traction,
- Ground Clearance of 14.5 inches,
- 32 inch BF Goodrich All Terrain T / A KO tires, and
- A sway bar which has the capability to disconnect electronically thus permitting a significant lift in suspension.
- Helps this truck to master off road dynamics aptly.
This 2015 Dodge Power Wagon features a typically loud and hot exterior with decals adorning its hood and tailgate. It also has a pair of cab clearance lamps which not only adds to its loud and hot looks but also conforms to DOT regulations.
- A UConnect infotainment system complete with a 5 inch touch panel screen
- Voice command controls are provided
- Connectivity via Bluetooth technology
- Audio streaming facility
- USB charging option
- Redesigned HVAC and multimedia control buttons.
Instrument cluster consists of either a 3.5 inch or 7 inch screen, depending on the trim, which displays information about the car.
Standard feature include:
- Dual front and full length side airbags for safety
- Air conditioning
- A six speaker music system with FM as well as AM and USB inputs
- Mirrors which are power heated
- Front winch
- Hooks for towing
- Radiator grille
- Door handles, and
- Fog lights
2015 Dodge Power Wagon: Engine Specs
A magnificent and superb 6.4 litre HEMI V8 powers thisn 2015 Power Wagon and builds up 410 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. This engine is coupled with a six speed automatic transmission as well as a Multiple Displacement System (MDS) which can effectively save fuel by shutting off four cylinders when it senses that the load is light.
2015 Dodge Power Wagon: Release Date, Price, Competitors
The only other truck in the block which can dare to challenge this 2015 Dodge Power Wagon is the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. To be made available around spring of 2015, the 2015 Dodge Power Wagon will cost in a range of $ 46 000-$ 56 000.